Reserved Listing - Lindsey - Two XL 2" Wide Solid Cotton Collars
This listing is reserved. Please do not purchase unless you are the intended buyer. Thank you!
This listing includes the following items:
- one 2" extra large martingale collar with green cotton exterior, black flannel-backed satin lining, and nickel-plated hardware
- one 2" extra large martingale collar with red cotton exterior, black flannel-backed satin lining, and nickel-plated hardware
Measuring Your Dog for a Martingale:
A martingale collar does NOT come with a buckle; therefore, the collar must be large enough at its maximum adjustable size to slide over the widest part of your dog's head.
To properly measure your dog for a martingale, please measure the circumference around the following three areas and then choose the size from our drop-down menu that includes all three of these measurements:
1) the widest part of your dog's head
2) the neck just behind the ears
3) the neck where the collar generally sits
As an example, if the widest circumference point of your dog's head is 17.5", the neck behind the ears is 15", and the neck where the collar sits is 16.5", you want to choose the size range that includes all three of these measurements. This dog would require a MEDIUM collar, which is adjustable from 14" to 18.5" inches. PLEASE NOTE: If you feel your dog is between our pre-set sizes, choose the larger of the two sizes from the drop-down menu and then leave a note during checkout with your dog's measurements. (You can leave a note by clicking the link "Add a note to your order" while viewing your shopping cart. The link is located just under your list of items.)
Measuring Your Dog for a Traditional Buckle Collar:
To measure your dog for a traditional buckle collar, simply measure the circumference of your dog's neck where the collar generally sits. Then choose the size from our drop-down menu that includes that measurement.
The Hound Haberdashery® uses USPS First Class for packages 15.9 ounces and under, and USPS Priority for packages weighing over 15.9 ounces. Shipping prices include tracking for domestic destinations only. Buyers in the USA will receive tracking info once the item is taken to the post office.
For international packages, The Hound Haberdashery® uses USPS First Class for items under 4 lbs. Packages over 4 pounds may be subject to additional shipping charges. Shipping times *usually* range two to three weeks, but there is no guaranteed shipping time, and tracking may not be available once the package leaves the United States. Please note: THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY IMPORT DUTIES AND/OR TAXES INCURRED. WE DO NOT MARK ITEMS AS GIFTS OR FALSIFY CUSTOMS INFORMATION, as doing so is illegal and can result in heavy fines. If ordering from outside the USA, please be aware of your country's import/customs fees prior to ordering. Items that are "refused" by overseas buyers due to Customs, duty, or VAT charges will be refunded minus shipping costs.
We strongly encourage our buyers to check measurements and contact us with questions prior to ordering. However, in the event that you order the wrong size or need to return an item, please see below:
The Hound Haberdashery® will gladly accept returns if the buyer is not satisfied with an item as long as:
- the item is not custom sized
- the buyer contacts us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org and returns the original item WITHIN 14 DAYS of the date of arrival, and
- the item displays ABSOLUTELY NO WEAR from use.
A refund of the cost of the item(s) will be given to the buyer upon receipt of returned item. We guarantee all metal pieces and stitching for one year. Please be aware that normal wear and tear is not covered under guarantee.
Exchanges are available if your collar does not fit properly, as long as:
- the item is not custom-sized,
- the buyer contacts us here or at email@example.com and returns the original item WITHIN 14 DAYS of the date of arrival,
- we receive proper measurements to ensure the correct sizing for exchange,
- the returned item displays ABSOLUTELY NO WEAR from use, and
- the buyer provides a payment for the shipping costs of the replacement item(s).
Once the buyer decides on a replacement, either the Hound Haberdashery® can create a custom listing to cover additional shipping charges, or the buyer may send payment for replacement shipping along with the return package.
****Again, please, please, please check measurements and contact us with questions prior to ordering to ensure that you are happy with your purchase.****